- Jul, 2015, Release version 5.0
- Changed - Fully support Windows 8.1
- Improved - Other minor improvements
- Oct 8, 2012, Release version 4.7
- Changed - Doesn't hide icon text at first running
- Improved - Fully compatible with Win8
- Oct 7, 2011, Release version 4.6
- Improved - Significantly improved hover effect performance
- Improved - By default, 64 bit version will install into "Program Files", instead of "Program Files (x86)"
- Fixed - Animation layout not work if there are too many icons (more than 100) on desktop
- Added - More language support
- Changed - Removed default hotkey
- Jan 9, 2011, Release language files
- Added - New language file "Polski.ini", thanks komputerswiat for translation
- Added - New language file "Spanish.ini", thanks Rubén Delpino for translation
- Oct 3, 2010, Release version 4.5
- Added - Support "English", "German" and "Russian" (thanks Igor G.I. for translation) languages now, anyone help translate to other language would get a FREE license
- Added - Align icons to "Left-right" and "Top-bottom"
- Fixed - Layout and tooltip can't work well when taskbar on left or top
- Misc - Other minor changes
- Oct 8, 2009, Release version 4.0
- Added - Support Mouse Gestures to arrange icons
- Fixed - Sometimes the "Restore Layout" menu item is in gray
- Improved - Better to support multiple monitors even primary monitor not in left
- Improved - Fully support Windows 7
- Oct 12, 2008, Release version 3.3
- Added - Option to export configurations
- Added - New layouts shape4, shape5 and shape6
- Apr 26, 2008, Release version 3.2
- Added - Show/hide icon text on demand, the similar to icon hiding
- Added - Swap secondary monitor icons in primary monitor
- Added - Option to lock Desktop Icon Toy tray icon
- Added - Option to disable Windows arrange icon menu items
- Removed - Blink, shake and show/hide icon text hover effects
- Fixed - Tooltip will be displayed correctly in multiple monitors
- Fixed - Background color work well in Vista
- Jan 11, 2008, Release version 3.1
- Added - Support 64-bit OS
- Added - New clock layout, any icons could be arranged to a clock now
- Added - Options to set hot keys for save/restore layout
- Added - All menu items assigned a mnemonic key
- Improved - User Interface improved to use native look and feel
- Improved - If the option dialog already shown, click the tray icon will bring it to front
- Dec 25, 2007, Release version 3.0
- Added - Ability to save multiple layouts by differnt layout names.
- Changed - Changed the program icon.
- Fixed - Sometimes will auto change the icon size on Vista.
- Oct 13, 2007, Release version 2.9
- Added - Ability to customize Icon tooltip. With this cool built-in feature, you can now embed an HTML tag into the tooltip.
Eg: <b><font color=red>Desktop Icon Toy</font></b> is my favorite tool!
- Added - Feature to show/hide windows default icon tooltip.
- Added - Feature to activate desktop icons using single mouse click.
- Added - Feature to auto select icon when mouse hovers over an icon.
- Added - Option to show/hide confirm dialog when doing a save/restore layout.
- Added - Option to display Options dialog when left clicking the tray icon.
- Improved - Now removing "icon shortcut overlay" will not remove all windows Vista favorite links in the folder view.
- Improved - All layouts will now arrange icons in primary monitor if there are multiple monitors
- Aug 19, 2007, Release version 2.8
- Added - New layouts Shape1, Shape2 and Shape3
- Improved - Better support Vista
- Improved - Better support multiple monitors
- Improved - Now can automatically align to grid when icons are moved or added
- Jun 22, 2007, Release version 2.7
- Added - A Color panel to easily change color
- Added - Now you can hold down the "Space" key to move select icons even when the "Lock icon" feature enabled
- Added - "Align to Grid" option
- Added - More hot keys. Please see Hot Key panel for more details
- Added - Use "ALT" + "Arrow Key" to move icons by ten pixels
- Changed - Split automatically restore layout option into two separated options
- Improved - Save/restore layout will prompt a confirm dialog
- Fixed - Automatically restore layout when icons have been added or deleted could work well on Vista
- Fixed - Other minor bugs fixed
- Improved - Other changes to make more user friendly